Monday, March 23, 2009

33 Weeks - - 7 more to go!!!

Weeks 33-36 (Month 8): Honeydew







Baby’s senses are continuing to improve -- when light peeks in through your (extremely) stretched belly, those tiny eyelids and irises blink and dilate. And, baby can now recognize and react to simple songs… time to start practicing your lullabies! Growth (at least inside your womb) is starting to slow, and you may notice baby descend into your pelvis at the end of this month.
Starting at about week 26, your baby has slept and awoken at regular intervals. She closes her eyes when she sleeps, and she'll even dream during the last month before birth. No one knows what babies dream about in the womb, but they show reactions ranging from frowns and smiles to crying and kicking. Asleep or awake, you may feel the kicks in a new place around now--in your rib cage, just below your breasts--as he moves into the head-down position where he'll probably stay until birth.
( info from the bump and Parents. com)

Words from Momma:
I'm getting over a horrible cold/allergies. Last week was horrible - I lost my voice for 3/4 days, everyone enjoyed not hearing me yell at them. I'm making up for lost time today :).
I'm still trying to get over the cough which doesn't want to leave....
You can see kayleigh moving more through my clothes I love to sit and watch her move around.
Brian still thinks its creepy... When she is moving a lot he likes to feel her move.
He is going to be such a GREAT dad....
Sometime this week I will take a bump pict and post it. I don't look so nice today - so it maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your not feeling to good. I hope you feel better soon. Wow 7 weeks to go, that's really close.

    ReplyDelete